Friday, August 19, 2016

First Week at the MTC

       Oh geez for some reason I look super ugly here and Sister Barber is very beautiful so I apologize for those photos you saw. Sounds like everybody had a good week! I miss you guys! Sadie sent me a sweet package of cake pops which was very nice. Everybody in my district got mad at me for being a loud email reader so I guess I better stop thinking out loud. The mtc has been so awesome! Definitely not conference everyday. Its a lot of class, where they teach you how to best teach and help the people you'll serve, study, meals, exercise, with the occasional devotional. My district is so awesome! We have 4 sisters and 8 elders! I will try to attach a picture. Half of us are going to New Mexico and the other half are going to Indianapolis Indiana. All the elders are little 18 year olds but they are so much fun I love them all. One of them seriously reminds me of Ethan, another one quotes Napoleon Dynomite al the tiem and he is amazing at impersonating him its so hilarious. I have a video but I have no idea hwo to download photos on this thing. Our teacher is SO Hot. Quinn look him up his name is (name withheld). It becomes hard to focus with him teaching but we manage. Sister Barber and I were struggling the other day with figuring out how to apply Christ into our lesson so he had to come over and help us out for like 30 minutes straight. We play volleyball a lot everytime we exercise. I already jammed my finger playing it. Tell Mett hello and tell Ian to get his permit otherwise he's gonna need his mommy to drive him everywhere when he's 16. Give Spud a hug for me I miss him, tell me where Connor goes! And congrats to Britton thats awesome! I am SOO glad I didn't have to learn a language I would die if I did. Also I've seen Jessa. Tyler, and a lot of kids from my high school its like a high school reunion. The food here is good. Can't get fat though. umm nothing super exciting. Lots of learning and stress but fun times. Our district snuck into the chapel and sat around and sang church hymns the other night which was like a dream come true for me. I miss music. I'll try to upload pictures but we are all struggling. 
Love, Sister Nilsson

She captioned this one "Taco Bell Night! Best Night Ever!"
Enjoying her study time outside (in an adorable outfit her sister put together)


She says Sister Barber is very stylish on P-day. 

P-day with the district (Sister Barber, Elder Williams, Elder Wren)

Getting some shots
MTC roomies!


Sister Nilsson and Elder McKellar



A typical day in the MTC

Elders Barnard and Richardson

Her sister Sadie sent her some delicious cake pops

companions about to teach a lesson

The elders discovered they can make a kazoo
sound when they blow into their badges which
they call their 'badgepipes'


No comments:

Post a Comment